Rotate Tyres Regularly
All tyres should be rotated around the vehicle to ensure the best possible amount of kilometers are achieved from your tyres.
We recommend tyre rotation at least every 10,000km, or more frequently if uneven wear patterns are evident. Depending on the wear patterns, attention to wheel alignment or correct tyre pressures may also be required.
Tyre pressures should be checked on a monthly routine as under-inflated tyres can:
- cause poor tyre wear
- increase rolling resistance
- cause a reduction in fuel economy
- Professional advice and service
- Full drive-thru Tyre and Wheel fitting service
- Large range of quality Tyre & Wheel brands
- Wheel Restoration, Repairs and Metal Polishing
We have a large range of quality Tyre & Wheel brands with a drive-thru Tyre fitting centre for fast and professional service
Tues – Fri: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm